That's right! This past Wednesday was our third annual bake sale. The sweets, selling at $1.00 - $1.50, help past last years' proceeds by reaching $330.50. All proceeds go towards the Big Brother Big Sister of NY. The bake sale money helps BBBS of NYC reach children who would benefit so much from being matched with a caring adult mentor. Mentoring helps New York City’s most at-risk youth and expand their horizons to high school graduation, college, and beyond. On the menu were the following:
- Ann's Creamy Tres Leches
- Casey's Lovable Confetti Sugar Cookies
- Meredith's World Famous Banana Bread & Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Michael's Enticing Berry Crumble
- Shaun's Tempting Brownies, Nutella Brownies, and Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- Sigalle's Delectable Chocolate Chip Cookies
Thank you to all the pastry chefs and those who purchased the awesome treats!