Schooling A Mascot for Your Yacht?!
Ambassador Ann | August 20, 2012
Has the title made you curious? Well on this lovely Monday morning, curiousity got a hold of Sal. He wrote down five question on the wall and asked us to answer only three. Among the choices were some really unique questions.
- What punctuation mark best describes your personality? Why?
- What was the best thing that happened to you this weekend?
- What were your best/worst subjects in school? What subject would you like to learn new?
- You were given a yacht. What would you name it?
- If you could be any cereal mascot, who would you be and why?
- The period . It is not the end of something so much as the beginning of the next chapter, the next task, the next concept.
- I had the honor of filming a feminist rally in DC and then an innovative anti-street harassment skit on DC metro
- Yacht - Perseverance
- Exclamation Point ! I'm always loud and want to make a statement.
- My best is English. My worst is Math and its the subject I would like to learn more on.
- Yacht - S.S. Pumpkin.
- Semi-colon ; Because they are super useful, except that no one knows how to actually use them.
- Favorite part of the weekend was the Giants games. They won against the Jets.
- Yacht - Opulence
- Toucan Sam because he is adventurous.
- I spent my Friday in Disney World
- My best subject was English, my worst was chemistry. I'd like to learn more about History. My sister is a history teacher and has a wealth of information about US and world history I admire.